Thursday, December 22, 2016

Another Step on God's Path for Me

Well...I did it! Another step on the path to where God is calling me. I know God is working and sending the rest because I am HIS Princess Daughter and He wants me to be the best and have the best!

 I ordered the other books needed (the rest comes once the tuition is paid) for the Revelation Wellness Fitness Ministry Instructor Training. Believing that it will be paid in full in time for starting in February.

If you would like to donate to my fundraising to help with this...please let me know. I am getting excited and looking forward to where God is leading me. It's NOT easy and TOTALLY outside of my normal comfort zone...in many ways. But I know that God will use it for HIS glory in MANY ways! 

Thank you all so much, that have given and helped so far. It means so much to me. Thank you for all the prayers and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment