Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Don't Give Up! Have Faith!

When satan starts fighting and making you feel like you are not important...like what you do doesn't matter...STOP! Breath. Speak the name of JESUS! You ARE important! You DO matter! What you do for God is making a difference even if you don't see it and feel it. We don't walk by feelings...we walk by FAITH!

How can I say all of that? Because I have had that kind of day today. No one has said that to me...just how I felt. But I refuse to let satan win. I AM A CHILD OF GOD! That in itself makes me more important that I will ever know or understand. I might not be able to see how things are going to work out with things I am working toward...but GOD knows and He WILL make a way...especially when He is the one leading you and you are doing it for HIM!

DON'T EVER GIVE UP! HAVE FAITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment