Thursday, July 14, 2016

Joining "You Better Run" Run Group




Reminder: When you ask God for something...be prepared to do what it takes to get it and accept it when He gives it! lol

Tonight, I joined the run group at You Better Run. On the way there, I prayed for God to give me the strength to do this. That I WANT to do this. Not just for me, but for HIM. To be able to inspire others and to help others and also bring them to Him.

Well...I was nervous. I even said, "Ok, God, this is WAY outside of my box. Way, way outside it. No where near it!" I expected to probably walk the most of it. Especially on the first night. But remember what I said, I ASKED God to let me do this and that I WANTED to do this (and I do want to, btw! lol)

Well...Jason Easter is an awesome and very patient teacher and was with me, encouraging me the whole way. It was a short one, but I made it. I did it. And I didn't walk almost all of it. What's that? YES...God answered! :-D

For some reason, I've always wanted to run (ON PURPOSE! :-P ). Now I am really starting to do it. All it takes is taking that first step. Remember ... you CAN do ALL things THROUGH Christ who strengthens you!! DON'T GIVE UP! KEEP MOVING!

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

#ICan #JesusRocks #ItsAllAboutGod #ThisIsMyJourney #Transformation517 — feeling determined.


No comments:

Post a Comment