Friday, July 15, 2016

Under 300!




Journey Update: Today was "official" weight and measure day. I like sharing these because if I can do it...ANYONE can do it. I actually look forward to this because it shows me how I am doing, physically. Yesterday, though, God showed me how I am doing SPIRITUALLY, internally. As I was walking, God made me look at myself. And He really made me see, ME. I wasn't walking with my head down, shuffling along. No, He showed me how I've gained more confidence. More confidence in HIM...and more confidence in myself. This isn't just a journey about me and my weight loss. It's a journey, most of all, to get closer to God and find my strength in HIM. As I am doing that, I am realizing who I really am...and WHO's I really am. And when I am more confident and strong in God...I will be able to lead others and inspire others to do the same!

So...results for today. It's been 5 months.

I have NOT been under 300 in quite a few years! I was actually there a week or so ago, but wanted to wait to put it out. lol

HW (January): 338
SW (February): 335
CW (July) : 297 / 298

Inches lost: 34
(6 from waist, 5.5 from hips, 6 from chest, 1.5 each arm...and the rest from legs)

‪#‎GetHealthy‬ ‪#‎GoGod‬ ‪#‎Transformation517‬

No comments:

Post a Comment