Thursday, July 21, 2016

God uses ME

God has blessed me by showing me the WHY of why I want to be a Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole Instructor. And why I can't give up on that. It's NOT about me. Yes, it will help me...but more than anything...I will be able to help others! It's about GOD...by becoming more whole in Christ...you can become more whole in everything else. Letting Him lead...you can go much farther...spiritually and physically!

I had someone reach out to me for help because they had been following my journey. God used me to inspire and motivate...and this person asked for my help. And I will be praying for them and helping them all that I can. Not only that...I was able to encourage someone else about exercising when you don't have money for the gym. GOD is using little 'ol me and THAT is exactly why I am fundraising to become a Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole Instructor. It will give me more knowledge, wisdom, and love to reach out and help even more. God WILL use us...even when we think we are un-usable.

If you can donate, please do! If you can't...please pray for this journey. And PLEASE...share with your family and friends! It's not easy...and this training won't be easy. But it WILL be worth it! Thank you so much for helping and encouraging me! God Bless You~

There are 2 ways to choose from to donate online...Thank you in advance!

Paypal (you have to have an account): www.paypal.me/stephrepnyek
GoFundMe: www.gofundme.com/stephrepnyek

No comments:

Post a Comment