Saturday, July 30, 2016

Trusting and Going for It -- Fundraising Info

Tonight, I decided to take the leap and go ahead and start buying some of the books for the Fitness Ministry (Revelation Wellness) instructor training with the funds that has already been given to help me with the training. I KNOW that God WILL make a way for this because I KNOW that HE is leading me there! It's not just for me...but to help others just as He has helped me!

I am STILL fundraising to become a Revelation Wellness Instructor. If you can help in any way, it will be very appreciated.

If you can donate, there are 2 ways to choose from online...Thank you in advance! Prayers are DEFINITELY needed, as well!

Paypal (you have to have an account): www.paypal.me/stephrepnyek

GoFundMe: www.gofundme.com/stephrepnyek


Or if you prefer nothing online, you can PM me and let me know...or if local, we can meet in person.

Thank you all so much for the continued encouragement and prayers! With GOD...ALL things are possible!!

Please feel free to share this with family and friends!

PS. If you would like to learn more about Revelation Wellness... go to www.revelationwellness.org . It really is an awesome ministry and I can't wait until I can get the training to reach out to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment