Thursday, August 11, 2016

Knee Follow-Up

Went for my follow up with my doctor about my knee. Thankfully, prayers are being answered and it IS getting better. It was more than the mild sprain...so it can take up to 6-8 weeks to heal. No running or jogging for at least that long...and I have to start off very slow, even then. I CAN start walking, though, once the pain is gone. And I CAN start water exercises in 1-2 weeks. No matter what...if I feel pain, I gotta STOP. :-/ That ain't easy for me, now. lol

Until then, I will start to do some upper body stuff and some chair exercises. I've only rested since Saturday with my first time going out yesterday and to church last night.

Well, at least I hurt it doing something productive...rather than by getting off the couch wrong or something like that. lol Gotta keep the humor.

satan is trying to keep me down and keep me off the path that God has placed me on. The old Stephanie would have given up and probably let it defeat me. Weight loss (spiritual and physical) have both been something I have battled throughout my life. Never conquered...until NOW. This time, I am not the only one in the battle. JESUS is fighting for me and HE WINS! So that means I WIN! I REFUSE to give up the fight~ There is more than one way to skin this rabbit! lol

I chose this photo, again, because I KNOW I am healed~

Jeremiah 30:17a For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord

Philippians 4:19 And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Proverbs 17:22 A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

‪#‎RunningForGod‬ ‪#‎Transformation517‬ ‪#‎RevelationWellness‬ ‪#‎NeverGiveUp‬ ‪#‎GodsGirl‬ ‪#‎GettingHealthy‬ ‪#‎HEALED‬ — feeling hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment