Saturday, August 6, 2016

You Better Run


So glad that I took the leap & joined this awesome team You Better Run. Yes, it's a run "group" but today, I found out it's so much more! I am proud, honored, blessed, & so thankful God put me there. As I was making my way up that big ol' hill at Indepenence...I look up & see Jason Easter running toward me...yelling such encouraging words! He had already finished but came back to run in with me. To get me up that hill! Reminding me how blessed I am & that I CAN DO ALL THINGS! Then Tanya Depetris & her daughter met me with water & joined us the rest of the way. At Main St, Scarlet Easter & some of the other ladies, along with Justin Collins (who had also finished) met us & we headed to the finish where the rest of the team was there cheering me on. And of course my dear Kasey Summers was cheering, videoing, & crying for me.
It wasn't about a time...it was about so much more!

Yes...it's NOT just a group. It's a TEAM. A FAMILY! And I am so glad that God placed me here. BLESSED!

#YouBetterRun #Family #Blessed #ICan #GodsGirl #Transformation517

THIS is why I love them!
If you are looking for a run group that is full of support, love, and encouragement...no matter if you walk more than you run...come join!
Click for the video of me at the end of Downtown Rocks & Runs (video by Kasey Summers, one of my trainers)

Downtown Rocks & Runs Video

Here are some of the ladies from You Better Run run group!












No comments:

Post a Comment