Sunday, June 26, 2016

Beautiful

Day 26: Bold in the Soul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

Today, one of my best friends (whom I call my Butterfly Sister), Renee' Easter Weddle, took a stand. She did something that satan tried his best to stop. She danced. To some, that's nothing. But for someone who has never truly felt beautiful, fights depression daily, and hides behind herself...that is a HUGE step. Because she done it in front of the whole church. She didn't just do it for herself though...even though that would have been enough. No...she did it for others. She did it for their healing...physically, emotionally, spiritually, and mentally. I know that one she specifically did it for was ME.

She danced to the song "Beautiful" by Kari Jobe. Such beautiful lyrics that say so much! And today, Renee' Easter Weddle was more beautiful than I have ever seen her!! <3 She was shining brighter than ever before.

Then, Pastor Larry Johnson preached on not giving up our pea-patch. And gave us all a packet of peas, to remember this. For me, it went right along with Renee dancing. She took her stand by dancing for God. She stood right there in the middle of her pea-patch and fought hell with all she had! I am blessed and thankful that I am part of her pea-patch and that she will fight hell for me!

So, tonight, I do this photo for Renee' Easter Weddle...but also for me. Because she is beautiful inside and out...but she always makes me feel beautiful as well! Through her, God reminded me that when we listen to HIM and step out of our comfort zone...our beauty SHINES bright!

PS. In the photo is also my "pea-patch" packet. Health is a big part of my pea-patch right now. It hasn't been easy...but I ain't giving it up and I am fighting for that along with many other things in my personal pea-patch. I'm taking a stand...hence the leg and foot photo. satan sucks and he's lost this battle!

2 Samuel 23:12 But Shammah took his stand in the middle of the field. He defended it and struck the Philistines down, and the Lord brought about a great victory.

Proverbs 31:25 She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.

If you would like to help me further my health & fitness journey...please go here, share & pray with me!
https://www.youcaring.com/stephanie-repnyek-592017

#BoldInTheSoul #RevelationWellness #Beautiful #MyPeaPatch




No comments:

Post a Comment