Saturday, June 25, 2016

Grace & Mercy

Day 24 & 25: Bold in the Soul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

Mercy~
compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm

Grace~
the free and unmerited favor of God

I am so thankful and blessed that God has had mercy and grace upon me throughout my life. I deserve NEITHER...but He loves me enough to give me MERCY and GRACE...and many other blessings. Because of this, I do my best to give the same to others. God, Forgive Me, for those times that my flesh overtakes me and I don't give mercy and grace like I have received from you!

Luke 6:36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Ephesians 4:7 But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.

#BoldInTheSoul #RevelationWellness #Mercy #Grace #ThankYouJesus




No comments:

Post a Comment