Friday, June 17, 2016

Courageous

Day 17: Bold in the Soul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

COURAGEOUS ~
not deterred by anger or pain; brave

Being courageous isn't easy. Especially on days that you just want to lock the doors and curl up in your bed and sleep the time away. When you are hurting, physically...spiritually...or mentally, it's not easy to push those feelings aside and keep going.

It takes courage to step out of your box in life...letting go, and letting God! It takes courage to love when people don't love you. It takes courage to be good to people that treat you like you are gum on the bottom of their shoe. It takes courage to know that you MUST let God be in charge of your life...to get to the best of your life!

Some days, I can literally feel how courageous I am. I feel strong. I feel pumped. I feel that I can conquer the world. Other days, I think people are crazy when they tell me that I am courageous. I just feel like I am the weakest person in the world...spiritually, physically, and mentally. THAT is when I pray and talk to God even more. It's when I must make myself do what I need to do...even though my body doesn't feel it.

BE COURAGEOUS!

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

#BoldInTheSoul #RevelationWellness #Courageous #Strong




No comments:

Post a Comment