Saturday, June 18, 2016

Blessed

Day 18: Bold in the Soul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

BLESSED ~
endowed with divine favor and protection
having a sacred nature : connected with God
very welcome, pleasant, or appreciated

Just remember...just because you have storms and trials in life...that doesn't mean you are not blessed. God can and will use the storms and trials to make you STRONGER! He will use these storms to teach you new things. And He will also use these times to bless you even more!

I have also learned that I am blessed by giving. Not just money...but by giving time, love, helping others, prayer, volunteering, using my gifts to bless others without expecting anything in return, listening...yes, just everyday things. I am BLESSED to be able to bless others! And when I reach out to others, rather than myself, I know that it blesses God as well!

I AM BLESSED!

James 1:12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

1 Peter 3:14 But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.”

Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

#BoldInTheSoul #RevelationWellness #Blessed





No comments:

Post a Comment