Thursday, June 30, 2016

Free 2 B Me

Day 30: Bold in the Soul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

FREE 2 B ME ~

For 30 days, I have taken photos of myself with words written on me. I don't do that...even though I am a photographer. But this wasn't for me as much as it was for God. It was all about what God has given me and who I am with God. I know how awesome God is and what all He does for me...but this challenge was also an opportunity to win a prize that would help me become a RevWell instructor. Then I will be able to reach others...even more for Him, and help them with their health. I didn't win the grand prize (but I was top 7!!)...but I won so much more than a material prize!!

What I didn't realize is how much I could grow within myself in those 30 days. I posted photos and things about myself that I didn't plan on. I tried to listen to God speak and do what I felt in my Spirit. Was it easy? NO! But I learned a lot about me! It also had me in the Bible more because I always tried to find verses that went with the word photos. I was also able to encourage others!

For the last day, today, I wanted something to sum it all up. I went back and forth over a couple and this is what I felt. And it's an awesome song as well. Through all of these photos, I got to be ME. Sometimes a word was to remind me what I need to be more of...sometimes it reminded me of who I already am in God. Not matter what...God has made it possible for me to be FREE TO BE ME!

**Free to be Me (Francesca Battistelli)

"Sometimes I believe
That I can do anything
Yet other times I think
I've got nothing good to bring

But You look at my heart and tell me
That I've got all You seek
And it's easy to believe, even though...

I got a couple dents in my fender
Got a couple rips in my jeans
Try to put the pieces together
But perfection is my enemy
And on my own I'm so clumsy
But on Your shoulders I can see
I'm free to be me"

Psalm 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

#BoldInTheSoul #RevelationWellness #FreeToBeMe #FearfullyAndWonderfullyMade




No comments:

Post a Comment