Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Joy

Day 22: Bold in the Soul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

JOY ~
a feeling of great pleasure and happiness

A few years back, I had lost my joy. Actually, I had let it get stolen by satan. It took me a few years to get out of that "hole" but I did. I refuse to let it get taken away again! Sure, I have my moments...yes, I still get my feelings hurt. But my joy is still there! I look around me at my life, my family, my friends, my church...all the beauty that God has created. Good or bad times...I am full of JOY! <3 The joy of the Lord is my strength! He makes it all worth while! He makes life beautiful in so many ways...we just have to take a moment and look around and see it!

Nehemiah 8:10 ...For the joy of the Lord is your strength

Romans 5:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Psalm 126:2-3 Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.” The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.

#BoldInTheSoul #RevelationWellness #Joy




No comments:

Post a Comment