Thursday, June 16, 2016

Fierce

Day 16: Bold in the Soul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

FIERCE ~
Showing a heartfelt and powerful intensity. Strong. Passionate

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

I love my Heavenly Daddy, but it took me a long time to realized that my weight loss journey needed to include HIM, as much as myself. I had tried everything in the past, but I always gave up. Only with God by my side can I be FIERCE in my actions & moving forward to getting to know my inner Spirit with God...but also gaining control of my outer body. It takes both to make this happen. Inner and Outer!

It takes being FIERCE...STRONG...INTENSE...PASSIONATE to make this happen. It takes NOT being afraid to try new things. Even if you think you can't or even if you don't know the outcome. It takes hard work. Determination. NOT giving up...even when you mess us. And we are human...we WILL mess up. I've learned to learn from it and move forward. It takes letting yourself have some fun & treating yourself...but knowing you will need to do what it takes to stay on track in the long run!

I AM FIERCE! I am strong! I am passionate! But without God by my side...leading me...I couldn't be any of these things! <3

#BoldInTheSoul #RevelationWellness #Fierce




No comments:

Post a Comment