Friday, June 10, 2016

Trust

Day 10: Bold in the Soul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

TRUST
~ Such a strong word. It means a firm belief in someone or something.

Trust has been a very difficult thing for me in my lifetime. I had to really TRUST God before I could trust anyone else. And still it's hard to trust others. It can cause some major pain...physically and emotionally and mentally...even spiritually.

But when I started putting my trust in God and letting go of the junk of the past...I found it was much easier to start trusting myself & others. When we listen to God, we know that it will all be ok...somehow, someway. Trusting in Him is the ONLY way I have made it through so many trials and storms in my life. Plus, when I trust in HIM...He will let me know who to trust and who not to!

Easy? NO! Our flesh wants to control us...but we have to make the conscious effort to let our Spirit be in control! TRUST GOD!

Psalm 56:3 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

#BoldInTheSoul #RevelationWellness #TrustInHim #TRUST





No comments:

Post a Comment