Thursday, June 23, 2016

Peace

Day 23: Bold in the Soul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

PEACE ~
freedom from disturbance; quiet and tranquility; calm

Another great workout today! I can feel myself changing inside and out. I looked at myself in the full length mirror...only my leggings and sports bra. I really looked. Yes, I still have quite a bit of weight left to be where I want to be healthy-wise. But as I looked at myself, I smiled. Just looking at myself this way is new. Before I started my journey, I HATED looking at my body. Now, I see so much difference. Not just physically, either. I've lost 35 lbs and many inches...and I am proud of that. But the biggest change has been INSIDE! I have a PEACE with myself that I haven't had in a long time. I love me for me! I am still working on me...inside and out...but I have finally learned that weight loss isn't just about physical weight loss. You have to lose a lot of emotional & spiritual weight, as well. It's funny, actually. Every time I start to post this type of photo of myself...satan gets scared. He tries to stop me by putting doubts in my mind. Making feel like I will be judged, looked down on, and made fun of. What's so awesome to me, now, is that I don't care. My "flesh" may try to overtake my Spirit...but God has already won! Just looking at myself today, I realized there is a whole lot more "weight" gone than 35 lbs. There's a lifetime of junk that is being laid at the foot of the cross. Thank you, Jesus, for having patience with me and showing me the way!

PS...There is no magic pill, shot, or potion. It takes lots of dedication and hard work. Eat healthy and as clean as possible and exercise any way that you can. PRAYER ~ The #1 key!

‪#‎BoldInTheSoul‬ ‪#‎RevelationWellness‬ ‪#‎Peace‬ ‪#‎ILoveMe‬ ‪#‎JesusFreak‬



No comments:

Post a Comment