Monday, June 27, 2016

Empowered

Day 27: Bold in the Soul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

EMPOWERED ~
make stronger and more confident, especially in controlling their life and claiming their rights

So many days I feel like I want to give up. It's too hard to keep doing this. I literally feel satan fighting me at times. Trying so hard to make me believe I can't do this. But I know that I CAN and WILL. On the way to church yesterday, my husband told me I was Beautifully Empowered. Ironically, he told my best friend that, as well, I believe. And today...we were both dealing with feeling the opposite. Yesterday was such an amazing day with God...so of course the enemy is going to try to get us down. I REFUSE to stay there! Yes, I will acknowledge the emotions and feelings...but then I have to remind myself that I AM EMPOWERED.

God has given me the strength and confidence that I need. He has given me all that I need to take back my life! Back off, satan...you ain't getting MY pea-patch anymore! Ain't nothing like an EMPOWERED woman!

Philippians 4:13 I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

#BoldInTheSoul #RevelationWellness #EmpoweredWoman #Strong




No comments:

Post a Comment