Thursday, June 9, 2016

Fearless

Day 9: Bold in the Soul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

Fear Less or Fearless ... both work! Means to be BRAVE. Not afraid.

Since I started my journey, I have become more fearless...and I do fear LESS. There have been times that I feared doing certain things while working out...but I decided to at least try it. Sure, some things I just can't do (at the moment!) and that's ok. But some things, I was just scared to try. But I made myself do it anyway!! And by fearing less...and being fearless...it has made me stronger! Not just physically...but emotional and spiritually!

I can do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me. He has definitely shown me that! <3 Thank you, Heavenly Daddy!

2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

#BoldInTheSoul #RevelationWellness #Fearless #ICan #IWill #NeverGiveUp #KeepMoving




No comments:

Post a Comment