Saturday, June 4, 2016

Beautifully Broken

Day 4: Bold in the Soul challenge by Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

Beautifully Broken ~
I have been broken so many times in my life emotionally, spiritually, and a few years back, physically. BUT...I have come to realize that when we are broken, that is when God works best! He can then put us back together the way we are supposed to be. Making us even BETTER!! See that scar on my arm? It's a reminder that I am MUCH stronger than the physical. My spirit-man KNOWS that God has made me so much more stronger than I can ever imagine.

Until I get to Heaven, I will never be completely "whole". So until I get there...I will be Beautifully Broken!

Isaiah 64:8 Yet you, Lord, are our Father.
We are the clay, you are the potter;
we are all the work of your hand.

#BoldInTheSoul #RevelationWellness



No comments:

Post a Comment