Saturday, June 11, 2016

Loved

Day 11: Bold in the Soul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

LOVED

~We all know what love is. We all want it. We all NEED it.
The greatest love ever known is the love shown by Jesus on the cross.

We all mess up in life. We all feel like we are unlovable. We don't always show love like we should. Many times, we let the opposite of love show. It's the flesh...plain and simple. I try my best to let the light of Jesus shine through me in all that I do. I try my best to love everyone...even those that hurt me and are mean to me. There are times I fail. Thankfully...my God NEVER fails and neither does His LOVE. He loves me anyway...and lets me start new all the time!

Thank you, Heavenly Daddy, for your awesome love! Thank you, Jesus, for loving us so much that you died for us! <3

Matthew 22:36-38 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Romans 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

1 Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

#BoldInTheSoul #RevelationWellness #Loved #JesusIsNumberOne #GreatestIsLove




No comments:

Post a Comment