Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Changed

Day 8: BoldInTheSoul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

CHANGED ~ I am NOT the same person as I was just a few months ago. I started this journey and knew this time would be different. Why? This time, I've really invited God on the journey with me. Too often we try to do things ourselves and do it our way. Not talking to God or asking Him what is best. And usually we end up giving up when it gets too hard and we feel like we don't have the strength to keep going.

That's true...WE don't have the strength...HE does and He will give it to us as we need it and walk in obedience with Him. Just like earthly parents, God wants what is best for us. Which is why we don't always get what we ask for. This is NOT easy on my journey. There is hard work & determination involved and there are many times I tell myself NO when it comes to things I want.

Why? Because I knew if I didn't change my lifestyle and myself for the better...then I would be changing myself to a death-style. Yes...I still have my moments and slip-ups...but I have learned how to be accountable...and reach my hand to God, help pick myself up, dust myself off, and keep moving forward!

PS. I started to crop out my saggy skin...but I am putting it all out there through this. For a couple of reasons: I am learning to love me, no matter what. I want to encourage others in their own journey and their own skin. I want to show others that God loves you no matter what...and loves you just as you are. Finally...I am changing into who I need to be...and to get there, I need to remember where I am coming from!

2 Corinthians 5:17: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

#BoldInTheSoul #RevelationWellness #Changed #JourneyWithGOD #ICanDoAllThingsThroughChrist #ButterflyGirl



No comments:

Post a Comment