Monday, June 20, 2016

Faith

Day 20: Bold in the Soul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

FAITH ~
complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
belief in the existence of God

Faith is complete trust. In the natural, that is hard to even think about comprehending. But in the Spirit...it's totally understandable. There have been so many times in my life that FAITH is the only thing that got me through. Believing and knowing that GOD could and would get me through!

In 4 days, it will be 4 years since a devastating injury that I still deal with daily. Some days can be really difficult. My flesh still asks, "WHY? Will I ever be healed?" Yet in my Spirit, I know that I already AM healed! The doctor wasn't sure I'd have an arm...most less be able to use it again. But I can and I do.

What about faith? I have FAITH that I will be whole and complete again. Will it be here on earth? I do think so...but only God knows. What I DO know is that through FAITH...I have been able to keep going when I didn't want to or feel as though I could. I have been able to reach out to others to give them hope. I have been able to use this injury of mine to inspire others...to shine my light as bright as I can for Jesus!

THAT is what it's all about! Not just believing or hoping...but TRUSTING God and KNOWING that He will work things out when the time is right! Until then...KEEP THE FAITH! I have found that the greater the faith I have...the more peace and joy I have in my life. Storms and trials aren't fun, by any means...but having FAITH and having GOD...it makes it all worth it!

PS...when those prayers are answered...we always look back and see things differently than when we were in the storm!

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

#BoldInTheSoul #RevelationWellness #Faith #Hebrews111



No comments:

Post a Comment