Sunday, June 19, 2016

Hope

Day 19: Bold in the Soul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

HOPE ~
a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen
a feeling of trust

In a world & life where I have never truly trusted anyone, including myself...when I gave my life to God, I found that trust and I found a hope that I never had. Even when my plans go wrong and things don't work out...I remember that GOD has plans for me. His plans are MUCH greater than my plans and HIS plans are always best.

He plans to give me HOPE and a FUTURE! To give me a prosperous life...in MANY different ways.

The hope that I know have in my heart and soul is what gets me through each day. In a world that is filled with chaos and anger...God gives me HOPE for the future. No matter what happens in this world and this life...I know WHOSE I am...and I know WHERE I am headed!

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

#BoldInTheSoul #RevelationWellness #Hope #Jeremiah2911




No comments:

Post a Comment