Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Unique ~ I Am Me

Day 14: Bold in the Soul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

UNIQUE ~ One of a kind. Unlike anything else.

That's ME. I am UNIQUE! God created me this way. He did NOT want me like anyone else. I am ME. I AM HIM! He made me in HIS image...no one else's. He is the ONLY person I want to be like!

In a world full of people wanting to be like everyone else...BE UNIQUE! It's the way that God created you!

It has taken me years to truly start loving me. To truly start seeing who I am. To start coming out of my "box"...my "shell". It's taking time, but I am getting there and I'm not giving up until I am where God wants me to be. <3

I am BEAUTIFUL. I am STRONG. I am LOVED. I am UNIQUE. I am ME!

Psalm 139:13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Isaiah 64:8 Yet you, Lord, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.

#BoldInTheSoul #RevelationWellness #Unique #IAmMe




No comments:

Post a Comment