Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Healed

An awesome contest this month from Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole to show how we are Bold in the Soul.

Revelation Wellness is a fitness ministry that works to make you healthy and whole from the INSIDE out with GOD as #1 in the ministry! www.revelationwellness.org.  My journey includes becoming a Revelation Wellness instructor and helping others, just as God has helped me! I owe it all to HIM and want to praise and worship HIM with all that I am. This is a way to help do that and to give back!



Day 1: Bold in the Soul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole ---  HEALED!

It took lots of Spiritual & emotional healing by God to get me to the place where I could finally start my fitness journey! #boldinthesoul #revelationwellness #faithTHENfitness





No comments:

Post a Comment