Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I'm His

Day 29: Bold in the Soul ~ Revelation Wellness - Healthy & Whole

I'M HIS ~
It's a choice...not one that God forces on us. I CHOOSE God! I give myself to HIM...heart, mind, soul, and body.

As I was looking up verses, this song came to mind:

No Longer Slaves ~ Bethel Music
"You unravel me with a melody
You surround me with a song
Of deliverance from my enemies
'Til all my fears are gone

I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God

From my mother's womb
You have chosen me
Love has called my name
I've been born again
Into your family
Your blood flows through my veins

I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God"

Romans 8:16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.

Ephesians 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace

1 Corinthians 19-20 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

John 1:12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

#BoldInTheSoul #RevelationWellness #ImHis #ChildOfGod #JesusLovesMe



No comments:

Post a Comment